Intercessors' Words for Negativity Fasters
2018 Negativity Fast + Positivity Feast
Scroll below to read the prophetic words our intercession and prayer team was sensing over you as a Negativity Fast + Positivity Feast participant. Though the 2018 fast is over, we encourage you to re-read these words below and receive them by faith for today.
Words on February 13th
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 – "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ!”
- “The bride is awakening to her full identity and no longer hiding because of fear and lies!” WOW! These are huge and exciting times!
Words on February 14th
- God is renewing the mind of people receiving the email, new mindsets and healing minds.
- Ash Wednesday – people will experience a repentance to truth.
- Praying covering for every person receiving the email to have time and get excited.
- Praying protection in breakthrough for the global church and this timely fast/feast to prepare the for the arising of the Bride!
- I see pebbles in people’s shoes being removed in the spirit; things that were causing callouses they didn’t realize were there.
- There is an acceleration for the people this fast will touch — 30-60-100 multiplication
- Fast/Feast is bringing light to the darkest places!
Words on February 20th
- Phil 4:8 – "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”
- Also Psalm 51:6 – "Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart."
- I heard God saying from these scriptures that He is exposing deeply embedded lies and replacing them with permanently engraved truth!
- Also heard, "root systems are being removed and new wisdom replacing man’s wisdom”
- Proverbs 2:7-8 – “For the Lord has a hidden storehouse of wisdom made accessible to his godly lovers. He becomes your personal bodyguards as you follow his ways, protecting and guarding you as you choose what is right”
- Heard "self-protection is being broken off and God’s protection is coming on!”
Words on February 28th
- Multiplication of testimonies from this past week
- Praying and declaring tenacity over the people to persevere
- Praying they open up to God and allow the process to happen; push through
- Endurance — character — hope (Romans 5:4)
- “Now this phrase “once and for all” clearly indicates the final removal of things that are shaking, that is, the old order, so only what is unshakeable will remain. Since we are receiving our rights to an unshakeable kingdom we should be extremely thankful and offer God the purest worship that delights his heart as we lay down our lives in absolute surrender, filled with awe. For our God is a holy, devouring fire!” (Hebrews 12:27-29 )
Words on March 8th
- This week, I heard "New habits are being established through NFPF."
- People are encountering a new revelation of God’s goodness this week that is filling them with renewed hope!
- Isaiah 40:28-31: "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
- We also heard that God is changing some things in a moment (Kairos moments!) Especially long-standing issues!
- Romans 5:5 is another scripture highlighted this week: “..and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
Words on March 14th
- As we prayed, we heard: Reconciliation, Family and Thirst
- Romans 11:15 – “For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?” God cursed the ground with thorns and dry land when Adam sinned and the land is thirsty for reconciliation and righteousness.
- Matthew 5:6 – "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" is not only for personal breakthrough and healing, but for corporate (family, church, finances, land-healing, filling, and reconciliation!).
- "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)
Words on March 22nd
- This week, we hear that God is establishing identities as overcomers because Jesus has overcome the world. There is an upgrade to become an overcomer this week!
- Scriptures we received were John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Romans 8:37-39 – "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- We also heard that God is bringing people out of “Egypt” and a slave mentality, by breaking lies and replacing it with truth that establishes confidence (overcoming lies and wrong mindsets).
- Leviticus 26:13 – "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high."