Day 16 | End Times Core Values
Hello! Don't forget to keep checking our daily Positivity Tools at the bottom of each email; there is some great information!
Today's devotional is titled “End Times Theology.” Our view of the end times can be a deciding factor in whether we are positive or negative in our lives. I really appreciate Kris Vallotton (of Bethel Church)'s Eight Eschatological Core Values. They are good things to believe to enhance your negativity fast/positivity feast. Read them below:
I will not embrace an end-time worldview that re-empowers a disempowered devil.
I will not accept an eschatology that takes away my children’s future, and creates mindsets that undermine the mentality of leaving a legacy.
I will not tolerate any theology that sabotages the clear command of Jesus to make disciples of all nations and the Lord’s Prayer that earth would be like heaven.
I will not allow any interpretation of the scriptures that destroys hope for the nations and undermines our command to restore ruined cities.
I will not embrace an eschatology that changes the nature of a good God.
I refuse to embrace any mindset that celebrates bad news as a sign of the times and a necessary requirement for the return of Jesus.
I am opposed to any doctrinal position that pushes the promises of God into a time zone that can’t be obtained in my generation and therefore takes away any responsibility I have to believe God for them in my lifetime.
I don’t believe that the last days are a time of judgment, nor do I believe God gave the church the right to call for wrath for sinful cities. There is a day of judgment in which GOD will judge man, not us.
Let's repeat today's Declarations together again:
The Church is triumphant.
The end time church will be a "revival church" full of power and Christ-likeness.
I make future plans with hope for the future.
POSITIVITY TOOLS (from the team!):
- Need to laugh a little more today? Click for here binocular soccer.
- Fill up on Steve and Wendy's message. We (the team) have immersed ourselves in it and it works. Find books and audio messages on our website at ignitinghope.com, as well as our YouTube channel, and Facebook page.
- We recommend this to stay connected with us after the fast here. Sign up the Igniting Hope Ministries regular monthly newsletters.
- Connect with Steve and Wendy if they are near you! Find their full itinerary here.
LET'S DECLARE THIS!
“I have triumphed over (him) evil by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony!”
- Read Today's Devotional in Igniting Faith in 40 Days.
- Steve’s Daily Declarations – Click here for a printable PDF.
- Daily Bible Reading – Click here for Igniting Faith in 40 Days' suggested Bible reading for this day.
- Laugh at a few good lies! – Learn more about laughing at lies here.
HAVE GOOD NEWS OR A QUESTION ABOUT BELIEFS?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share a testimony from the fast with us, or a question you have for Steve and Wendy to answer weekly!
WANT MORE OUT OF YOUR FAST?
Click below to receive a PDF of Igniting Faith in 40 Days (the fast devotional), daily video teachings in the daily emails, and weekly podcasts from Steve and Wendy answering your questions (NOTE: this is intended for current Level 1 participants).
for technical support or other questions.
Abounding in Hope,
The Negativity Fast Team