Day 39 | Hope Ignite
Blessings to you on this second to last day of the negativity fast! Today I wanted to share a great excerpt on hope from Zella Smith:
“Faith is hope nurtured, Trust is hope expected, Dreaming is hope inspired, Wisdom is hope illuminated, Gratitude is hope expressed, Service is hope demonstrated, Community is hope connected, Intercession is hope activated, Prophecy is hope declared, Freedom is hope realized, Laughter is hope erupted, Peace is hope fulfilled, Joy is hope ignited.”
I declare increasing levels of joy as your hope has been ignited!
Also, as we approach the end of this fast, I want to share my “5 life-changing beliefs” to adopt as you prepare for a lifestyle of positivity –
5 Life-Changing Beliefs
We can choose to believe something different once the truth has been revealed to us. Remember, we do not declare truths to convince others. We declare truths to convince ourselves. Declare these aloud today:
- There is always a solution (I Corinthians 10:13) – The moment you speak this into a situation, there will be a spiritual shift.
- I will always know what to do (James 1:5-8) – The fear of not knowing what to do is a greater problem than not knowing what to do.
- I will always succeed at everything I do (Philippians 4:11-13) – God's plan is to make us successful on the inside when we don't appear successful on the outside. This is the pathway to influence and leadership. Success is a state of being, not a goal to be attained.
- I will always have the resources I need to do what needs to be done (Philippians 4:19) – God's provision is more than financial, but He meets our needs abundantly in our emotions, protection, relationships, ideas and more.
- My past is always turned to good (Romans 8:28) – As we release our faith to this promise, God has the incredible ability to make every negative in our lives turn to a positive.
I suggest speaking these promises out loud regularly to establish them as core beliefs in your life. They truly are life-changing.
For these and more life-changing beliefs, I encourage you to listen to Wendy and my message entitled “4 Life Changing Beliefs” on Kris Vallotton’s podcast. Click here to access his podcast and scroll down to #161 – Steve and Wendy Backlund: 4 Life Changing Beliefs” on the podcast list to listen (#163 is another teaching from us on breaking into joy).
Bless you as God continues to transform you on the last days of this fast!
LET'S DECLARE THIS!
"I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ!”
- Read Today's Devotional in Igniting Faith in 40 Days.
- Steve’s Daily Declarations – Click here for a printable PDF.
- Daily Bible Reading – Click here for Igniting Faith in 40 Days' suggested Bible reading for this day.
- Laugh at a few good lies! – Learn more about laughing at lies here.
HAVE GOOD NEWS OR A QUESTION ABOUT BELIEFS?
Email us at email@example.com to share a testimony from the fast with us, or, if you're in Level 2 or 3, send a question you have for Steve and Wendy to answer each week!
for technical support or other questions.
Abounding in Hope,
The Negativity Fast Team