Higher Perspective #36 - My God Shall Supply All Your Need According to His Riches
"For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once again for my necessities. Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account. Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:16-19). We serve the God of more than enough. We truly cannot out give God.
Paul could have concluded:
- God is the God of just enough.
- God will supply all their needs according to their level of good works.
- God will supply all their needs except during a recession.
- God will meet all their financial needs, but has limited resources to meet their emotional, relational, physical or other needs.
1. God supplies to us according to the standard of His own wealth – God will provide riches according to the measure of His own personal wealth and abundance. God's abundance is limitless because it is based on the capital of heaven's economy. "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).
2. God wants to abundantly supply for every need in your life – He is concerned about ALL of our needs. He wants to lavish on us abundance in every area of need and desire in our lives.
3. When we give, the kingdom multiplication principle is activated – "Now may He who supplies seed to the sower...supply and multiply the seed you have sown... ” (2 Corinthians 9:10). God takes what we give and supernaturally increases it.
Giving God Something to Work With
- Speak directly to any mountains of lack and declare them a place of abundance.
- Give to someone in an area where you have need.
- Express thankfulness to God in the areas of your life where He has provided. Thankfulness brings increase.
Declarations to Create Higher Perspectives
I live in supernatural abundance in every area of my life.
God’s riches are currently being released and multiplied financially,
spiritually, relationally, and in all areas of my life.
I am a generous and cheerful giver.
About Higher Perspectives
God sees things from a higher perspective. In the Bible, we see many individuals that walked in a revelation of His point of view. Numbers 13 illustrates this when it tells the story of the twelve men sent to spy out the Promised Land. Ten come back with a “realistic” perspective of defeat and victimhood, while Joshua and Caleb come back seeing from God’s higher perspective and proclaim, “Let us go up at once. We are well able to overcome it!” Isn’t it fascinating that two groups of people can see the same set of circumstances but put different conclusions based on their perspectives? This is a book that studies the incredible, life-altering beliefs of some of our favorite Bible characters. Their supernatural perspective is an invitation for us to see and live as they did.