The following ten basic declarations are foundational to the building of your faith. They will increase expectancy of God’s goodness; and will thus increase the manifestation of that goodness in your life. Say these (and the other declarations lists) every day for a month and see what happens to your life (Romans 4:17; Romans 10:9,10).
1. My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Corinthians 5:21; James 5:16b).
2. God richly supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
3. I am dead to sin and have a victorious DNA in me (Romans 6:11; Romans 5:17).
4. I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5; Psalm 103:1-5).
5. I live under a supernatural protection (Psalm 91, Hebrews 8:6).
6. I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
7. I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17,18; Acts 3:6).
8. In Jesus, I am 100% loved and worthy to experience all of God’s blessings (Colossians 1:12-15).
9. Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30, 31).
10. I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalm 2:2-4).
*A note on these declarations: We won’t have something just because we say something, but saying something is necessary to having it. Download the entire list of declarations here.