One of the main “methods” Jesus and the apostles used (in the gospels and Acts) was to SPEAK TO things. You will notice that they did not ask God to heal people, cast out demons, or raise the dead; but they spoke to bodies, demons, the wind, etc. Jesus encourages us to speak to mountains (Mark 11:23). This set of declarations specifically focuses on our speaking to different aspects of our lives.
1. Thank you, angels, for carrying out the Word of God on my behalf (Psalm 103:20).
2. All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now through angelic protection in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91).
3. Just as Jesus spoke to the wind, I say, “Peace be still to my mind, emotions, body and family” (Mark 4:39).
4. I speak to every mountain of discouragement, stress, depression and lack, and say, “Be cast it into the sea in Jesus’ name” (Mark 11:22-24).
5. I say to this day, “You are blessed.” And I declare that I serve a mighty God, who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). I say you are a good God, and I eagerly anticipate your goodness today.
* A note on these declarations: We won’t have something just because we say something, but saying something is necessary to having it.