Here are some key quotes from the book, Victorious Mindsets:
- The enemy of our souls hopes we will limit our ministry to the times when we feel anointed.
- We will know that our repenting in an area of life is complete when we consistently have glistening hope, based on revelations of God’s goodness.
- We do not go forward by looking backward. We are not called to fix an old life but to find a new life.
- “Steve, how you relate to your leaders will ultimately be how your followers will relate to you when you lead.”
- Ministry does not primarily come from what we know. It comes from who we are.
- Satan “steals, kills and destroys” (John 10:10) because of our ignorance, not because he is powerful.
- We are not transformed by just reading the Bible, but by having our minds renewed with its truths.
- Our ministry of life to others is not giving information, but it is imparting grace for them to become victorious in what we have overcome with greater ease.
- My wife and I started an experimental group a year ago called “Mediocre Anonymous.”
For an excerpt from the book, click here - > The Truth Will Make You Free.