Join the Declarations Challenge!
For 30 days, we are going to experiment with the power of our words
We challenge you to make 100 declarations a day
May 1 - 30
Together, can we reach 1 million declarations?
Imagine what that would release over the earth.
How to Join!?
- Make the commitment
- Let us know (by filling out the form below)
- Find a way to track your declarations.
- Receive weekly e-mails from Igniting Hope
- Respond to the follow-up e-mail letting us know how the experiment went
After filling out the form, there will be an option to return here and purchase your clicker.
Resources to Maximize Impact
Q&A about the 30-Day Challenge
What does “subscribe me to the list” entail financially?
No cost! It is a personal commitment to do try and say 100 declarations a day for 30 days. The list is a way for us to know who is joining us on the challenge, and allows us to e-mail you encouragement along the way.
Is it about quantity or quality? I don’t want to be stressed to reach 100 a day.
Listen to Steve on this 3-minute audio share the heart for this challenge. Remember: it's not about perfection, it's about progress. The goal is to grow.
Do I have to make up my own list of 100 declarations? That is a lot!
While some may want to write out their declarations, you do not have to write a list of 100 declarations. The goal is to speak God's truth out of our mouths on a more regular basis and increase in it daily. Here are some strategies for increasing your declarations.
- Catch negative thoughts that come to your mind, and turn them to a positive declaration. Every time you do, push the clicker if you have one (Learning to replace lies with truth is key to mind renewal).
- Read our declarations list found on our website. There are only 22. Read it repeatedly. Look for more declarations on the blog throughout the month.
- Repeat declarations that are meaningful to you. It’s ok to repeat yourself. In fact, sometimes declaring the same thing over and over again is the key to permanent transformation. The goal is to change the way you think, and release God’s kingdom with your words - not to be original.
- Say as many as you can think of. Continue to say “and” after you complete each phrase. This is one trick we have found that “gives God something to work with” as we trust Him to supply the next phrase.
- Declare through Scripture. As you read, turn promises into personal declarations and say it aloud.