What are clickers?
Igniting Hope "clickers" (tally counters) are a powerful and practical tool for renewing our minds with truth. The use of the clicker has been shown to motivate many to increase their declarations, which caused great growth in faith by hearing truth in an increased way (Romans 10:17).
Jesus did not think His way out of the wilderness in Matthew 4, and neither can we. Like Jesus, we can overcome restrictive lies by speaking the promises of God. With the declaration clicker, you will leverage what you speak to transform what you believe, which will ultimately change what you experience in life.
The clicker is a tool to stretch yourself into increased "hope speech" (Hebrews 10:23). Life really is in the power of the tongue (Prov. 18:21). Elijah Stephens, the originator of this powerful idea, says, "The clicker is your scoreboard. It is a tabulation of the number of times you have defeated the enemy." Start defeating the enemy with your words of hope today and watch your life be transformed!
How Do I Use Them?
Give yourself a click for every declaration of truth you say. Set a personal goal for how many you will say a day. If you are new to declarations, you may start by infusing five out-loud declarations into your daily life. If you have been declaring truth for a while, get strategic and increase your speaking. Here are some tips for increasing your declarations:
- Have a Daily Declarations List. Explore speaking declarations over a specific area of your life such as family and relationships, health, finances, career, destiny, etc. Write a list or, use the declarations from ignitinghope.com and read it daily.
- Do a 30-Day Declarations Experiment. See what happens to your thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, and circumstances by intentionally speaking truth for a month straight! We suggest you speak at least 100 declarations over your life a day for 30 days (you can use your clicker to keep track). Scroll down to read inspiring testimonies from our most recent 30-Day Declarations Challenge.
- Exchange Lies for God's Truth. Next time you think a common lie, catch it and change it to truth. If you hear, “I am worthless," intentionally declare the truth instead, such as, “I am a chosen, set-apart, beloved child of God!” Then, give your counter a "click"! We have found that the more we use a physical response, like clicking a tally counter to exchange lies for truth, the more we will train ourselves to recognize lies of the enemy and speak life the moment we hear the lie.
- Annihilate Specific Lies. One way to get the most out of your declarations clicker is to seek the Lord to identify specific lies you're believing in key areas like finances, future, identity, or relationships, and then declare truth until those lies are defeated for good.
When you purchase your clicker, you will receive a website link to enter your e-mail and begin receiving regular e-mails for 30 days with new declarations and tips!
Buy this powerful, mind-renewal tool today!
Life-Changing Declarations to Get Started
1. My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Corinthians 5:21; James 5:16b).
2. God richly supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).
3. I am dead to sin and alive to live supernaturally (Romans 6:11; 2 Peter 1:4).
4. I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5; Psalms 103:1-3).
5. I live under a supernatural protection (Psalm 91).
6. I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52).
7. I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17,18)
8. Through Jesus I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Colossians 1:12-15).
9. Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30.31).
10. I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalms 2:2-4).
< Download Steve's Daily Declarations here. >
Declarations: Unlocking Your Future
"Nothing happens in the Kingdom unless a declaration is made." Believers everywhere are realizing the power of declarations to empower their lives. You may be wondering, "What are declarations and why are people making them?" or maybe, "Aren't declarations simply a repackaged 'name it and claim' heresy?" Declarations answers these questions by sharing 30 biblical reasons for declaring truth over every area of life. Steve Backlund and his team also answer common objections and concerns to the teaching about declarations. The revelation this book carries will help you to set the direction your life will go. Get ready for 30 days of powerful devotions and declarations that will convince you that life is truly in the power of the tongue.
eBook: $9.99 (Purchase on Amazon, here)
You're Crazy If You Don't Talk to Yourself
Jesus did not just think His way out of the wilderness and neither can we. He spoke truth to invisible beings and mindsets that sought to restrict and defeat Him. This book reveals that life and death are truly in the power of the tongue and emphasize the necessity of speaking truth to our souls. Our words really do set the course of our lives and the lives of others (Proverbs 18:21).
eBook: $9.99 (Purchase on Amazon, here)