"LIFE is in the power of the tongue," (Proverbs 18:21).
What will happen if you declare 100 truths a day for 30 days?
The 30 Day Declarations Experiment is a challenge to the Body of Christ to experiment with God on the power of intentionally speaking life. We're challenging believers to speak at least 100 declarations a day for 30 straight days from June 1 to June 30. We're dedicating the month of June to declaring truth and observing what happens in and through our lives as a result of becoming radical life-speakers.
PLEASE NOTE: The Declarations Experiment isn't set up to spoon-feed you 100 declarations to speak each day for 30 days. Our goal is to empower you with declarations lists and ideas to get you started, while helping develop a habit in you to identify lies you're believing and areas of breakthrough in your own life, then intentionally speak life by making 100 declarations or more a day for 30 days on your own.
- Click the button below to sign up for a FREE bi-weekly (two emails per week) email that we'll send to all 30 Day Declarations Experimenters throughout the 30 days.
- After signing up, a welcome email will be immediately sent to your inbox. Please read this email in detail to prepare. We will also send you a free printable checklist to help you make the most of each week.
- For a successful 30 days, we recommend everyone participating in the Declarations Experiment purchases the three recommended products under "Recommended Resources" below: 1) a tally counter, (like this Igniting Hope Declarations Clicker), 2) a copy of Declarations by Steve Backlund, and 3) a notebook or notes app for recording your observations and testimonies throughout the process.
- From June 1 to June 30, make at least 100 declarations a day, and take note what God does in and through your life!
The Igniting Hope Ministries declarations "clicker" (tally counter) is a powerful and practical tool to help believers renew their minds with truth by helping them tabulate the number of times they speak biblically-based declarations. Bill Johnson has said that "physical obedience brings spiritual release." Many have found that the physical act of clicking a tally counter while speaking declarations dramatically increases faith in the truth being spoken.
Declarations: Unlocking Your Future
Nothing happens in the Kingdom unless a declaration is made. You may be wondering “What are declarations and why are people making them?" or maybe, “Aren't declarations simply a repackaged 'name it and claim it' heresy?" Declarations answers these questions and shares 30 biblical reasons for declaring truth over every area of life. The revelation this book carries will help you to set the direction your life will go.
Grab an old notebook, spring for a new one, or open your favorite notes app on your phone to record your observations and testimonies throughout the 30 days.
By intentionally observing and recording what you're feeling, hearing God speak, and what is happening in your heart and circumstances as a result of your declarations, you will make the most of this experiment in speaking truth.
How to Use the Declarations Clicker
Watch this introductory video from Steve below about using the Declarations Clicker to enhance your 30 Day Experiment.
Read the list below for some starter tips on how to make declarations. Also, click the "Tips for Making 100+ Declarations a Day" link below for more ideas and if you'd like help in writing your own biblically-based declarations to use during the 30 Day Declarations Experiment.
How to Start Making Declarations
- Declare from a Declarations List. Steve's book Declarations: Unlocking Your Future has declaration lists for many areas of life in each chapter. You can also start by daily declaring Steve's Daily Declarations list or any of the lists we've already created (links to these are on the right), or declare from your own list (click the button below to learn more)!
- Exchange Lies for God's Truth. Next time you find yourself believing a lie from the enemy, catch it and exchange it for truth. If you hear, "I am worthless," intentionally declare the truth instead, such as, "I am a chosen, set-apart, beloved child of God!" Then, give your declarations clicker a "click."
- Focus on Eradicating Specific Lies. One way to get the most out of your declarations clicker is to seek the Lord to identify specific lies you're believing in key areas of life like finances, your future, identity, relationships, etc. and repeatedly declaring biblical truths to combat these lies until your mind is renewed in those areas.
For more tips and ideas, click the button below:
We understand that many of you may be new to declarations and may not know where to begin. Click the "Introduction to Declarations" link below for some introductory information along with the biblical background for making declarations. We've also included some links to declarations lists we recommend to help jumpstart your 30 day journey:
Kid's Daily Declarations (from Let's Just Laugh at That for Kids!)
Contact us at email@example.com.
Invite Friends to Join You!
Forward this page or click the icons below to share one of our posts about the 30 Day Declarations Experiment.