Here are 35 powerful declarations from some of our mighty Igniting Hope team members. We encourage you to intentionally speak these out-loud while engaging your faith and spirit. Get ready to witness God transform and upgrade things around you this Christmas!
- My family and I will encounter God’s love like never before during this Christmas season.
- The people in my city and region are having life-changing revelations about the true meaning of Christmas.
- My family will draw closer to each other during this Christmas season.
- I will bless many during this season.
- My personal times with God will be transformational for me this Christmas season.
- I will celebrate what I DO have this season and not focus on what I DON’T have.
- I get the most breakthrough during Christmas time.
- My gifts to others will bring healing, wholeness, and restoration.
- My family and I communicate exceptionally well with one another in this season, creating understanding, appreciation, and lasting closeness.
- At Christmas time, I continually have opportunities to release God encounters, encouragement, breakthrough, peace, and hope to those I encounter.
- I am receiving life-changing revelations through the Word in this season.
- I am overcome by unusual and contagious levels of joy and laughter at Christmas.
- God is restoring my family and families in my city, region, and nation this Christmas.
- Healing miracles, financial provision, and salvations are normal daily occurrences in this season.
- In this season, I go deeper in experiencing the love of the Father who gave His only Son so that I can truly LIVE right now!
- Christmas is my season for new dreams to be birthed and promises to be fulfilled.
- In this season, I am continually growing in awareness of the presence of God’s one and only Son.
- I will unlock gifts of revelation and increase at Christmas. The new gifts will trump any self-limiting mindsets.
- This Christmas will forever be marked as the birthing of a higher level of year-long generosity in my life.
- Men and women saw angels in the events we celebrate in Christmas. From now on, I will too.
- Mary’s purity brought about unparalleled encounters with the Holy Spirit. I will increase in my own purity to new levels, having encounters unlike any I have ever known.
- My heart connections with my family, friends, and God are supernaturally accelerating this Christmas.
- I have received the greatest gift of all – Jesus! I therefore embrace this Christmas season with unprecedented joy!
- I have freely received, therefore I will freely give – radically and sacrificially like my Father, knowing every display of love changes the world.
- I am someone who releases radical love, joy, and peace, in my neighborhood, city, and region!
- Everywhere my foot treads people have encounters with King Jesus!
- I have an unusual ability to make others feel supernaturally loved and celebrated this Christmas.
- I reveal the Father’s love this Christmas more than ever before.
- I walk in even greater abundance in my finances during Christmas and I have more than enough to bless those around me.
- During the Christmas season, I am becoming even more healthy. I make good decisions regarding my health during Christmas.
- I walk in and carry unspeakable peace during the holiday season.
- My family and I are captivated by God’s presence and celebrating Him is our main focus this Christmas season.
- Everyone in my family who isn’t currently walking with God will have a life-changing encounter with Him this Christmas and will come to know Him.
- I am focused on what I can give, not what I can get this Christmas.
- I model the Father’s love well and represent Jesus with excellence through serving others and keeping my love “on.”
Declarations written by:
Melissa Amato, Steve Backlund, Megan Cotton, Jared Cullop, Darlene Fussle, Julie Heth, Julie Mustard, Emma Nainby, and Heidi O’Brien.
ABOUT STEVE BACKLUND
Steve Backlund was a senior pastor for seventeen years before joining the team at Bethel Church in Redding, CA in 2008. Steve is a leader developer, joy activist, a revivalist teacher, and as Senior Associate Director, is a key part of the Global Legacy (a ministry of Bethel Church) leadership team. He travels extensively throughout the world encouraging churches and leaders and has authored a number of books.