My city and my county (Shasta County) have experienced a disastrous wildfire (the Carr Fire). Here are some powerful truths to declare. They are rooted in God’s promises and in the belief our past prayers are working.
- God is supernaturally filling the people of Redding with joy and hope.
- Weeping may endure for a night, but joy always comes in the morning.
- I have peace in the midst of the storm.
- God is releasing great strength and wisdom for our regional and city leaders.
- The prayers of the world concerning the Carr Fire are having a profound, positive effect on Redding and Shasta County for generations to come.
- This tragedy will knit the hearts of the people of our city together like never before.
- The firefighters and other emergency personnel who served our region will have tremendous blessings on their lives and descendents.
- God is supernaturally healing the hearts of those who have experienced trauma because of this fire.
- Redding and Shasta County will recover fully from this.
- Those who have lost property or finances will have them restored double.
- God’s grace, love, and power is resting on our region causing a spiritual awakening like never before.
- Just as the Azusa Revival followed the San Francisco earthquake, a great revival is following the Carr Fire.
- The church of our region is rising up and being an incredible strength to our county.
- I can’t wait to see how God is going to turn this for our good.
- The prayers prayed concerning this fire have prevented greater loss from happening.
- God is using our generosity as a miracle in the lives of many.
- Supernatural hope is growing in our midst.
- What God is doing in Redding will be exported to the nations.
- Anything the enemy meant for evil for our county will backfire into exponential blessing.
- We declare a quick recovery and restoration for all affected by this fire.
For other declaration lists from Igniting Hope Ministries, and for insight on why we make declarations, please visit our web page Declarations. Also, my book Declarations is a great resource about the power of speaking life. To find out more or order the book click here.
ABOUT STEVE BACKLUND
Steve Backlund was a senior pastor for seventeen years before joining the team at Bethel Church in Redding, CA in 2008. Steve is a leader developer, joy activist, a revivalist teacher, and as Senior Associate Director, is a key part of the Global Legacy (a ministry of Bethel Church) leadership team. He travels extensively throughout the world encouraging churches and leaders and has authored a number of books.