12 Declarations For Students Starting Their School Year
by Steve Backlund
Here are 12 declarations to speak over yourself and students you know as the school year begins. What truths are you declaring over your academic year? Share them in the comments section below!
- God will be with me in a powerful way this school year (Hebrews 13:5).
- I am a great decision maker and will make great choices this year (James 1:5).
- I am protected from negative influences at school (Isaiah 54:17).
- I am a very positive influence on others. I lead people to Jesus, bring healing to the sick, prophesy life, and release the love of God to everyone around me (Acts 1:8).
- I have incredible favor this school year (Psalm 5:12).
- God is giving me supernatural ability this year to excel in all my school subjects and extracurricular activities (Philippians 4:13).
- This year, I will grow tremendously in my relationship with God, in how I choose to use my time, in how I treat others, and in how I respond when I don’t get my way (Philippians 1:6).
- I am a strong leader in my school (1 Timothy 1:12).
- I am a God-pleaser and not a people-pleaser (Proverbs 29:25).
- For every problem I face, there will always be a solution (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- I will overcome fear this year (2 Timothy 1:7).
- This year will be the best yet (2 Corinthians 3:18)!
ABOUT STEVE BACKLUND
Steve Backlund was a senior pastor for seventeen years before joining the team at Bethel Church in Redding, CA in 2008. Steve is a leader developer, joy activist, a revivalist teacher, and as Senior Associate Director, is a key part of the Global Legacy (a ministry of Bethel Church) leadership team. He travels extensively throughout the world encouraging churches and leaders and has authored a number of books.