So, 40 days of fasting negativity is over. Do we return to pessimism!? Let’s Just Laugh at That!
Here are some things to consider as you transition from a 40 Day Negativity Fast to a Lifetime of Positivity Feasting.
Consider this the day that training wheels came off – and enjoy the ride!
Where do we go from here?
1) If you have been receiving the daily e-mails, keep checking your inbox. Steve will be sending you a week of short messages leading up to Easter.
2) Celebrate the testimonies of fasting negativity by reading here. Comment with your own!
4) Get more material to feast on. We recommend Possessing Joy and Higher Perspectives as group devotionals. We also recommend the Abounding Hope and Joy 6-part teaching (see below for short-term discount).
5) Connect with Igniting Hope on the Facebook page, through the website, and in person at a seminar on April 25. Click here for info!
6) Look for information on the 30-day Declarations Experiment you can join on Facebook starting April 25.
7) Listen to sermons on hope, joy, and victorious beliefs by individuals like Steve and Wendy, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Graham Cooke, and others!
8) Prioritize thankfulness everyday. Make it a habit to intentionally find and note what is good.